2. Where can I apply for a visa?
A: For entry into China, aliens shall apply for visas from Chinese diplomatic missions, consular posts or other resident agencies abroad authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, such as Chinese Embassies or Consulates. Each Embassy or consulate has its own consular districts. Usually, applicants are required to apply for visas from the relevant Embassy or Consulate. Applicants also can apply for visas at the nearest Embassy or Consulate.
Applicants who reside or travel away from the country of his or her nationality can apply for visas at a local Chinese Embassy or Consulate.
Chinese Embassies or Consulates usually provide rush or express visa service, but an extra rush service fee should be paid in addition to the regular visa fee.
General Requirements for Applying for a Chinese Visa:
• A completed Visa Application Form. Forms can be obtained from the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate or downloaded from their official web sites.
• Two passport size photos showing applicant's full front face.
• Current Passport that is valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel. The passport must also have a more than two blank visa pages.
• Submitting documents which explain one's reasons to enter China.
5. What documents should I submit when I apply for a visa?
A: Visa applicants are generally required to submit:1) One completely filled out Visa Application Form of the P. R. China (Q-1);2) One recently taken 2*2 in. photo showing entire face and without a hat on. 3) Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application; 4) Other documents in accordance with your application (refer to relevant instructions please).
- Contact us via email:
- Or live chat with us:
Corporate rate does not apply to yiwu fair, ICIF, hardware fair and other major exhinbition